Owning a car has its pros and cons.
On the one hand, you’re afforded the freedom to get around quickly and with ease. On the other, there’s a heap of responsibility that comes with this kind of convenience. Maintenance, repairs and replacements are part of the package. Let’s say you’re running a little low on finances, but you need to fix or service your car. What do you do? Will watching a DIY YouTube tutorial suffice to get the job done? Would you want to take the chance and get it wrong? It may be time to consider a cheap car service in Auckland, so keep reading before you make your final decision.
Do It Yourself (DIY) – Thumbs Up Or Thumbs Down?
We live in a generation where information and guidelines are readily available, but access doesn’t necessarily translate to ability. Let’s explore the perks and downfalls of this approach.
- There’s no labour expense as you only have to pay for parts and tools.
- You can work on your car from the comfort of your home.
- A DIY job increases the risk of damaging the car further, which will cost you more in the long run.
- You might not have the right equipment or the relevant skill to use them where it’s available.
- Your property isn’t designed to endure everything that a car workshop is.
- It may take longer to complete the repairs or maintenance.
- You may forfeit the car manufacturer’s warranty or insurance, depending on the agreement
The Verdict: Thumbs down. There’s more to lose than there is to gain, rather skip the DIY attempt if you’re not a seasoned professional.
Paying For An Expert Car Service In Auckland: Thumbs Up Or Thumbs Down?
A seasoned and skilled team of professionals like the one at Drury Tires is difficult to beat, and their expertise comes at an affordable price.
- Quick solutions to repairs and maintenance requirements - our methods are tried and tested (and they’ve passed).
- You spend less because we have access to the best equipment and car parts.
- We’re licensed, which means we comply with manufacturer requirements. You never have to lose out on your insurance and warranty benefits.
- Our facilities are designed to accommodate scores of cars at a time without the fear of damaging our property.
- If you’re way out of town, it may be difficult to reach us. However, you can make an appointment when you return.
The Verdict: Two thumbs up! What more could you ask for? Peace of mind, quality results and ongoing support is the stuff of dreams. Contact us today for an A-grade car service in Auckland.