When it comes to making the best decision for your vehicle, choosing the right tyre provider is as important as choosing the right mechanic. A quality tyre provider can keep an eye on your wear patterns and detect subtle changes in the wheel alignment. They will keep you apprised of changes that could develop into more serious problems and they have a solid understanding of what tyres your vehicle needs by observing how your current tyres wear.
A good tyre provider will guarantee their work and understands that customer satisfaction is the backbone of their business. An exceptional tyre provider
will come to you and solve critical tyre issues when you need help the most, also being able to organise your Warrant of Fitness makes them worth bookmarking.
Another thing to look for in a reputable company is whether they offer a trade-in service and can sell second-hand tyres. We all wonder ‘How much extra is this going to cost me?’ when some providers will charge you for inspection, then add service charges and surcharges for wheel alignments, tyre fitting and even disposal of old tyres.
If you live in South Auckland, look no further than Drury Tires.
Why Choose Drury Tires?
At Drury Tires, we are committed to you – the customer. We will go out of our way to provide you with the best possible service at the best price. We have been in the business for more than thirty years and offer a completely stress-free tyre service. There are many reasons to choose Drury Tires, including:
- everything we sell and do is fully guaranteed
- we can do 2-wheel and 4-wheel computerized alignments
- we can complete your Warrant of Fitness
- trade-in services are available for warrantable tyres
- we have a courtesy car
- all prices include balancing and fitting
- we have a massive yard that can service many vehicles at once
- we’ll repair any punctures for free in the first six months for all new tyres
- we have an onsite waiting room with toys for the kids and free tea and coffee
- our 1-week trial period on all new tyres
- We have a 24/7 callout service covering the South Auckland area
- We sell tyres for trucks, vans, motorbikes and all varieties of cars – whether you have one vehicle or a whole fleet, we can sort you out
OK, I'm Sold – How Do I Get in Touch?
The easiest way to get in touch with one of our consultants is to call 09 294 8139 or come into the shop. Our website also has a live chat feature. We can help you with tyres and more, big or small, one or many, every day of the week. If you’ve got questions, please send us an enquiry