OUR VALUED CLIENTS
- Robert CourtTesla Model S 2015 my tire wear on this year Tesla
Coil springs , was not acceptable, inside tire wear after 15000km required new tires for warrant...
Talk to Dury tires alignment dept ( James ) they have the expertise and knowledge to sort...
Handling and tire wear have improved 100%
Choice of tires and price to suit your car and budget..
Use them you will not regret the experience...Brian PahiAwesome place for getting new Tires fitted an staff helpful and knowledge of Tires are Outstanding for the car you're drinking.Brian HoffmanBeen going to drury tires for over 30 years..and 99.9 percent happy in all that time..thats better the last 30years of any other experience...but I wish I got paid a dollar for ever sticker stuck on my cars...Anthony...hears hopping for another 30years..Cheers.Kaitlin GoodisonI came last week to get a wof for my horse float. It had a bad tire which they fixed straight away and their service is super affordable. Everyone was amazing to deal with especially Sam! She made the process really easy and was super patient with my questions. I will definitely be using them for any further business needed.Max (Max)Great service, efficient & professional. Friendly staff, rim had to be sent to an outside contractor for repair. They had it priced and organised in minutes with a reasonable cost. No complaints, very happy with the team. Yard is very tidy also with nice wait areas. Professional service.Jordy MartelliMy experience is that a lot of change has happened at Drury Tires very professional staff very clean and a credit Anthony Wright and family... Awesome service!
- CherylMassive shout out to Jordon and the team at Drury tyres. Im in Perth, my son blew a tyre in Drury. I called, them and they sorted him out even assessing that the other front tyre on his newly bought car wasnt getting him to Wellington safely. Good prices even with call out fee. Awesone customer service. Friendly, helpful staff. Way to run a business guys! Thank you from a rescue Mama lol.Roy WilliamsI'm another happy customer came in for brand new battery, was sorted out by Jordan. Was here on the 07/03/21 for 4 brand spanking new Black Lion low pros and was sorted out from Jordan aswell awesome service guys. Let's hope there is wa warranty on the battery.Ian JohnsonThe best place in Auckland for tyres. Great service, years of Tyre knowledge and wisdom . Highly recommend anyone in Auckland travel across the city to get your tyres here.Ross MerrittAwesome customer service from Anthony today after trailer blow out on motorway, sorted me out with a replacement tyre, gave me a jack and wheel brace to use as my boot was full of gear. Couldn’t have been more helpful thanksAlex HolmesI went in today and I need help with my lock nut and they was very helpful I would recommend going to get your car done hereRoy Williams (Nog)I'm another happy customer came in for brand new battery, was sorted out by Jordan. Was here on the 07/03/21 for 4 brand spanking new Black Lion low pros and was sorted out from Jordan aswell awesome service guys. Let's hope there is wa warranty on the battery.
- Peter & Nikki JuryVery thankful for the team at Drury Tires who helped us out today. They were friendly and happy to help us out while we were traveling from out of town with a mechanical issue with our car. Top operators.Tarnya BurgeI highly recommend them for tyres, wheel alignments etc. I have more recently started going to them for my regular car servicing and I have always been very happy with the service and the price. The staff are excellent and have a great sense of humour. Good honest value for money, with a smile,Peter StaceDropped on off chance due to a punchure on my truck. The one man team that was extremely busy stopped and made time for me. Awesome serviceNirmal SinghPrompt service, good selection of quality tyres at a reasonable price. Honest, down to earth people and its been pretty consistent over the years.Alan SmithFor MANY Years a family business. You are Gauranteed quick service at a Competitive price. And you get the sticker that's seen New Zealand wide !! 😉Madison FreemanWe had such a great experience today! The staff are incredibly friendly, they did such quick work and had a wonderful little waiting area for you with hot tea. Thank you guys for taking such good care of us and our van!
- Svetlana WottonDrury Tires did an awesome job! Had a tyre that needed immediate replacing and they did it so quickly, barely noticed the time go by! Thank you for taking me on right on the dot at 7:30am, very appreciated & happy!tracey spenceDrury Tires are the most efficient Tyre shop I have been to, and always give expert advice.
Love that they are a family based and run business.
They also always have a can do attitude, nothing is ever a problem.
Thanks Drury Tires.shane dyerReturned to Dury tires for a full service on my Nissan Murano. Excellent service with a little entertainment from the staff who are so happy and energetic.sheeba lambaMet Anthony and his team. They are highly professional and knowledgeable
They have a huge range and excellent customer service. Highly recommended!Mel MurrayAlways helpful , great service , always ready to help with all your needs for your car . our go to for tyres and nitro fill . Would definitely recommend A+++++David ReddyThis is a great tyre company to deal with, Sam looked after me in the utmost way. I have dealt with Anthony & his brother from way back in the good old days when they where on Great South Rd Drury, it is with my great pleasure to highly recommend this company, Thankyou very team Drury Tyres.👏👊😎
- Harbaksh SinghGreat work they done to my car , car was making weird noises from dash all the time , got fixed yesterday now run like a new. Great job guys thanksJohn HuiaHad a wheel alignment done on my HQ Statesman, Neville did a great job, very fussy, treated the old Boy like it was his own, which was great to see, kind and courteous staff, overall a great experience 👌👍🏽Tee CurryI was little nervous as I don’t usually look after this side of stuff…but as soon as I drove in - I was guided to where I could park, everyone was so helpful and friendly. It was evident they are experts at what they do! The waiting area helped me to feel relaxed. Definitely highly recommend! Great customer service!!Wendy BrayneI could not praise these wonderful people enough!! They have been absolutely marvelous over the years - helped me no end when my children were little, and their service, quality and sheer big-heartedness have never changed!!!Mike ElliottThanks guys for helping me out with my blown trailer tyre down the road today. Your service was excellent and thanks for the loan of a jack that would get under the trailer and replacing a wheel nut I'd lost. I also thought your prices were very reasonable. I'll be back even though I have to travel extra distance.Diane LFantastic friendly people. Excellent service. It's nice that they work on the job promptly and effectively without needing to book an appointment. Well recommended.
- William MThe family run business takes care of its customers by making sure they're making the best value purchase before getting safely back on the road. They checked all my tyres despite me needing a replacement for one with a slow leak. They took into account that I may not need anything until I get my warrant done in June. Smart.MISS2NYCE ConswellaAwesome service, fast and reliable. They also have a whanau room thats warm and comfy based on the deck, you can help yourself to a cuppa while you wait a half hour or so, access to a toilet.. You leave with a smile and a thank you sticker. 🙂Steven LunjevichGreat service and price, didn't clean the rim or put silicone spray on tyres but was raining and the tyres were cheaper than anywhere else.Ivan ZhelyazkovFantastic service. Been with these people for years now. Honest and skillful bunch. Tyres, WOF, Car repairs.. They have my highest recomendations. Got my friends to visit once, they would not go anywhere else. Thanks guys! Respect.Steven TaylorLegends, saved the day for me as I had a puncture on the way to a wedding! Got it sorted and was able to carry on. Thank you Drury Tires!Jordy MartelliMy experience is that a lot of change has happened at Drury Tires very professional staff very clean and a credit Anthony Wright and family... Awesome service
- Ben TanExcellent service! First time customer here. Got my tires replaced and it was completed at the specified time. Three weeks after, had a flat tire and called the staff for any warranty. Jordan told me to come for them to check. They fixed it at no cost. Great and friendly staff! Highly recommended💯Bianca THighly recommended by a work colleague. Happy I took my truck for full service, no issues with my truck so far. Awesome! Friendly, customer service, love the atmosphere waiting in the outside garden area. Highly recommended!libby schultzThis is the best place for hard-to-find rims! After ringing around the whole country and getting no joy...Anthony was the only person to find a solution. Really appreciate the effort he put in. Good old-fashioned Kiwi service from a business that genuinely wants to help.Boston MaduraiFriendly and helpful customer service. Got given many options as per my car tyres. Happy as with my new tyres.... reasonable price for good product
Great team that met my needsDave SandfordNever stopped going there.
Always a bargain.
Always given good advice.
Always good value.
Suggest Ants introduces a coffee and muffin cart and has a large tv screen showing car programs.Michael PhillipsSome of the greatest service I've ever received. All workers were friendly and transparent with all works they carried out on the vehicle including new tyres and a wheel alignment.
No surprise that a business such as this is thriving when the service is so good. What an absolute asset to the community this business and its workers are.
- jacob renataFast, efficient and kind team members at Drury tires. They always do an awesome job on car repairs, a real community focused company.bishthetigerExcellent service and knowledge. Picked up my split rim issue with thorough checking after already had valve replaced elsewhere. Highly recommend!Mackenzie CammockGreat place to deal with pulled in and got it done straight away. Great staff who are super friendly and helpful as well.Patricia WilliamsReally go beyond and above.
I just wanted gas in the tyres but got a full tyre check and balance All for free!Pia TownsendWow, no wonder these guys have got great reviews! I pulled up to drop off a tire, didn't even open the door and one of the big handsome Drury Tire guys was at my door asking how he could help! 🥰 Even got the tire out the back of the truck for me! Sat and ate our lunch under the lovely shaded area while we waited. Well set up for those who are waiting!Alan SerfonteinHad two tyres fitted and had one puncture repaired. Owner gave a discount and I was a happy customer!!! Great service and would recommend them to all who has tyre and mechanical problems...
- Jeremy HenryQuick, friendly and very efficient. These guys know their stuff. I'd recommend Drury Tires to everyone. Professional with a capital P👍AlanaAmazing service and super friendly polite staff!
I had to come in for a puncture repair during level 3 lockdown in Auckland and staff followed covid restriction guidelines making sure everyone was safe.
Excellent experience and super quick!Ivan CleaverMy girlfriend got a fantastic deal on her tyres from Drury Tires.
She said her Renault her is driving a lot better than it used to.
After getting a pair of Hankook tyres fitted to the front and a wheel Alignment.
Thanks for a fantastic deal and brilliant service.shane dyerReturned to Dury tires for a full service on my Nissan Murano. Excellent service with a little entertainment from the staff. Who are so happy and energeticKendal FletcherI had the most delightful experience this morning, the team were so kind and professional... They even left a chocolate and company pen on my dash. So happy with my tyres and the service!! Highly, highly recommend!!!dominic brownQuick service turned up at 5pm on a Friday. Straight in for fitment. great price on tyres, friendly service highly recommend! Cheers!
- bruno siqueiraFriendly staff and good services! They always on time and very communicative! Higher recommend! If you live far away you even get a discount.Roy PrangleyRecent visit and purchase of 2 tyres.
As with all visits, friendly helpful staff. Tyres needed ordered. Staff outline advantages of each, no pressure.
Contacted promptly when tyres arrive.
If waiting, access to several pleasant sites.
Recommend.Jo ReesBrilliant service and they looked after me and my car so well! They even squeezed in my WOF so I didn't have to come back. Amazing service and car feels so much better with new tyres and alignmentAdam ReisQuick and helpful, good service. Thanks for staying open a bit longer to help us out. I would have liked to have been offered more of a choice between different tyres, but happy with the service.Carys WRTAwesome place. Good prices, teas coffees and room full of cool family photos really made it a nice place to wait. Staff were ledgends speedy and went o nover and above to fix my broken car key as wellAlastair GoochGreat service when they were very busy. Job done in under the quoted time and explained well. Very good people at all times. Luv em.
- Laylana WitbooiThey never disappoint, I'm a very happy returning customer,they always go out of their way to accommodate me with my last minute bookings and no issues with the work done so far. Till the next service👍Michael SavageAwesome Service friendly people very happy with the 4 new tires And A Wheel alignment great work Druy Tires team very happyJames SigleyWow!! I travel 20kms just to use these guys because they offer such good service. Family owned, free tea/coffee and car enthusiasts that actually speak non-techy and are honest! If 6 stars were available I would give it to these guys!Kim OrmsbyReally impressed by their amazing customer service starting from their phone call to me when I first enquired about getting a service and WOF to taking my car there to get the work done. First time to Drury Tires, they had helped my elderley
Dad out a couple of weeks before in replacing a tyre for him.
Friendly staff, would highly recommend. Thank you.sheeba lambaMet Anthony and his team. They are highly professional and knowledgeable
They have a huge range and excellent customer service. Highly recommendedbruno siqueiraFriendly staff and good services! They always on time and very communicative! Higher recommend! If you live far away you even get a discount.
- BubThese guys are awesome, from their phones skills right down to their performance. Always a friendly bunch and totally helpful! The Drury Tires crew are great.Reginald YablokovVery friendly staff, both at the counter and workshop! Aways smiling 😄 Great for tyre changes (especially second hand ones) since they keep a variety of stock, usually. And it's probably the best place for second-hand tyres in and around the Pukekohe/Drury area.
My only feedback for them would be to not be so pushy with the ad stickers they wanna put on your car. Only ask politely, not assume everyone would want one. Other than that, top quality service 👍Dirthouse ProductionsTotally stoked with the service I received today. My partner recommended this place to me after the last five shops I had contacted didn't have the tyres necessary for my vehicle.
They had everything I needed in stock, and went about the service in an efficient manner. The site is huge and the staff are friendly.
The price was also exceptionally reasonable.
I will be back.