MOTOR HOME AND CAMPER VAN ALIGNMENTS AND MECHANICAL
The Family Business in Drury is now broadening their reach by aiming to become a one-stop shop for Motorhomes.
Great location / Great big size yard / Great range of Motorhome tyres in stock / Great knowledge with almost 40 years experience / Great men doing Motorhome wheel alignments, grooming and servicing.
- Ease of Access – Hop in – hop out, being located right next to the Southern Motorway in Drury means this 40-year-old family business is located extremely well. The tyre shop can be quickly accessed from both ends of the Southern Motorway. Heading north towards Auckland once you climb over the Bombay Hills, it is the second motorway exit being the Drury Pukekohe offramp. If you are coming from the Manukau side heading south towards the Bombay Hills, simply look out for the massive BP petrol station on the left. Take the offramp to Drury – you can’t miss the shop as it is only a stone’s throw from the motorway on the left-hand side. If you still feel you need to Google the address, it is 1 Firth Street Drury.
- Massive yard – being the largest tyre shop in the Auckland area means, not only can you get to this family business easily from the Southern Motorway, but you have plenty of room to swing a Motorhome and your cat if you have one.
- FREE alignment checks in under 10 minutes. Time is money and Drury Tires have purchased a brand-new Bluetooth Facep motorhome alignment machine. With this new technology, they can place the Facep heads on your motorhome and measure all your suspension angles without even putting the motorhome on their new 6-tonne hoist. Simply hop off the Southern Motorway and pop into their massive yard, the size of a rugby field, and ask one of their super-friendly reception staff for a free 10-minute Motorhome wheel alignment check.
- Years of experience – being in business since 1980 means the family business have learnt a few things along the way. For tyre issues ask for Anthony – he will ensure you have the best tyre for your motorhome requirements. He was only 18 years when he was set up in business by his parents Adrian and Louella Wright, alongside his younger brother Alan and sister Karryn. For wheel alignment issues ask for Neville or James – these guys really know their wheel alignments and in fact, between them, they have 40 years experience at doing wheel alignments.
- Park and Stay – due to the fact that their yard is so massive, the family business is even happy for you to stay a night for free – if we are doing work on your Motorhome that is. They have power and toilet/shower block on their lockup site.
- They also do Batteries, Grooming, Nitrofill (which enables your tyres to last longer) and they can even service your motorhome if required. Also while you wait, they have a very nice garden area where you can chill out and listen to Classic Hits or you can wait in their spacious waiting room if you want a change of scenery from your Motorhome that is.
- Go to their website www.tires.co.nz to find out more about this family business or to like their Facebook page, as every month they have fun competitions where you have a chance to win $300 cash.
Fantastic hours Monday to Friday at 7:30 am to 6 pm.