Time To Line Up An Alignment
We’re the people to see for car tyres in Auckland. But with a regular wheel alignment, you might not have to see us so often. Extending the life of your tyres is just one of the benefits of a wheel alignment, and for your convenience, we are proud to offer you an alignment service carried out by some of the best in the business.
So, what else can you expect from a wheel alignment? Plenty, as it turns out! Here are just a few benefits.
- Better Fuel Efficiency. Studies show that misalignment reduces fuel efficiency by up to 10%. Over the course of a year, that adds up to hundreds or even thousands of dollars in wasted fuel. When the wheels are misaligned, your tyres drag and don’t roll freely. As a result, your vehicle has to work harder and use up more energy (fuel) to cover the same distance. An alignment will solve that problem and pay for itself several times over in fuel savings.
- A Smoother Ride. When your wheels are out of alignment, your vehicle will tend to pull to the left or right. This is what causes that bumpy and jarring ride you might be experiencing right now. You’ll probably feel it through your steering wheel as well as the rest of your vehicle. A wheel alignment will iron things out and make for a smoother ride for you and your passengers.
- Improved Steering. It’s harder to steer your car when the wheels are out of alignment. In some cases, you might even need to hold the steering wheel at an angle in order to drive the car straight ahead. This lack of control is obviously risky, so for the safety of everyone travelling with you, we recommend a wheel alignment to help you regain control of your steering.
- Fewer Suspension Issues. When the wheels are misaligned, even a little jolt can have a big effect on your car’s suspension. On local roads, where potholes are common, those little jolts happen all the time so to minimise the damage they can do, a wheel alignment is a very good place to start.
- Your Tyres Will Last Longer. We’re back to the first benefit we mentioned. Misalignment causes premature and uneven tyre wear. When the wheels are all over the place, each tyre will wear down differently, and you’ll lose tread so much faster. An alignment will ensure each tyre shares the load, and regular tyre rotation will help in this respect too.
There are so many reasons to get a wheel alignment and just one place to get it done. Contact us today!